Posted on 2019-12-15, by rizentrop.
A complete guide to the evolving methods by which we may recover by-products and significantly reduce food waste Across the globe, one third of cereals and almost half of all fruits and vegetables go to waste. The cost of such waste – both to economies and to the environment – is a serious and increasing concern within the food industry. If we are to overcome this crisis and move towards a sustainable future, we must do everything possible to utilize innovative new methods of extracting and processing valuable by-products of all kinds. Food Wastes and By-products represents a complete primer to this important and complex process. Edited and written by leading researchers, the text provides essential information on the supply of waste and its composition, identifies foods rich in valuable bioactive compounds, and explores revolutionary methods for creating by-products from fruit, vegetable, and seed waste. Other chapters discuss the nutraceutical properties of value-added by-products
- Ebooks list page : 42135
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2011-09-16Gulf War and Health: Volume 2. Insecticides and Solvents
- 2011-07-12Gulf War and Health: Volume 2. Insecticides and Solvents
- 2021-04-23Fiber Ingredients: Food Applications and Health Benefits
- 2021-04-16Fiber Ingredients: Food Applications and Health Benefits
- 2021-01-25Trade, Food, Diet and Health Perspectives and Policy Options
- 2019-01-31Advances in Cereal Science Implications to Food Processing and Health Promotion
- 2018-11-23The Mediterranean Diet Perspectives, Food Components and Health Effects
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Trade, Food, Diet and Health: Perspectives and Policy Options
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Bio-Nanotechnology: A Revolution in Food, Biomedical and Health Sciences
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Dietary Fiber: Production Challenges, Food Sources and Health Benefits (Nutrition and Diet Research Progress)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Fiber Ingredients: Food Applications and Health Benefits
- 2016-07-21Dietary Fiber Production Challenges, Food Sources and Health Benefits
- 2014-03-14OCR Home Economics for A2: Food, Nutrition and Health Today
- 2013-08-02Bio-Nanotechnology: A Revolution in Food, Biomedical and Health Sciences
- 2013-07-26Food Culture and Health in Pre-Modern Muslim Societies [Repost]
- 2013-02-23Food Culture and Health in Pre-Modern Muslim Societies
- 2010-10-12Nice or Nasty: Food Choice, Food Law and Health in South East Asia
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.