Posted on 2019-12-15, by rizentrop.
This book explores the place of Media Studies in the age of ‘fake news’, analysing the calls for a curriculum of critical news literacy as part of a cyclical policy debate. With the need for young people in democracies to understand mainstream news agendas and take a critical perspective on social media news, including so-called ‘fake news’, this book argues for Media Studies as a mandatory subject. However, ‘fake news’ is not presented in the book as a stable, neutral term with a clear definition, but is instead defined as an idea that risks obscuring the key critical and political premise of Media Studies. All media representation requires critical deconstruction: therefore, any distinction between ‘real’ and ‘fake’ media is a false binary. The author draws together two narrative strands: one analysing contemporary news and journalism, featuring interviews with journalists and news commentators, and the other re-appraising the discipline of Media Studies itself. This bold and inn
- Ebooks list page : 42135
- 2020-10-07Fake News: Understanding Media and Misinformation in the Digital Age (Information Policy)
- 2021-08-07How Algorithms Create And Prevent Fake News Exploring The Impacts Of Social Media,
- 2021-01-31Myth of 'Free Media' and Fake News in the Post-Truth Era
- 2019-08-23Detecting Fake News on Social Media
- 2018-08-04Messing with the Enemy: Surviving in a Social Media World of Hackers Terrorists Russians Fake News - Removed
- 2018-07-14Messing with the Enemy Surviving in a Social Media World of Hackers, Terrorists, Russians, and Fake News
- 2018-06-06Messing with the Enemy Surviving in a Social Media World of Hackers, Terrorists, Russians, and Fake News - Removed
- 2011-10-03News Culture, 3 edition (Issues in Cultural and Media Studies) - Removed
- 2011-10-03News Culture, 3 edition (Issues in Cultural and Media Studies) (Repost)
- 2011-10-03[WU] News Culture, 3 edition (Issues in Cultural and Media Studies) - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-02News Culture, 3 edition (Issues in Cultural and Media Studies) - Removed
- 2021-09-04The Psychology Of Fake News Accepting Sharing And Correcting Misinformation 2021
- 2021-08-25Qualitative Research Methods for Media Studies, 2nd Edition
- 2021-07-26Nick Anstead What Do We Know And What Should We Do About Fake News Sage 2021
- 2021-07-22Disinformation And Fake News
- 2021-07-13How To Identify Fake News and Fight Misinformation
- 2021-07-03How To Identify Fake News and Fight Misinformation
- 2021-07-03Udemy - How To Identify Fake News and Fight Misinformation
- 2021-05-05Dangerous Ideas A Brief History of Censorship in the West, from the Ancients to Fake News by Eric Berkowitz
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.