Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Beginners Guide to mastering social skills,improve relationship and control emotions
Posted on 2021-03-12, by nokia241186.
English | June 13, 2019 | ISBN: 1073692698 | 157 pages | Rar (PDF, AZW3) | 2.95 Mb
Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Beginners Guide
If you want to learn about the different kind of intelligence that many corporations are using in their hiring assessments of potential candidates, then this book, Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Beginners Guide to Mastering Social Skills, Improve Relationships and Control Emotions (Social Skills, Anger Management, Enneagram, and Self-Discipline) is the book that is a must read to help you begin your journey in learning how to develop your emotional intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence, also known as EQ or EI, is a person having the aptitude and the ability to recognize, understand and manage their emotions as well as recognize, understand and influence the emotions of others. Our emotions can motivate our behavior, as well as affect people either positively or negatively. It is how to become knowledgeable in coping with our emotions and the emotions of others. This is particularly important when our emotions are under stress.
This book is a guide to those who are beginners in comprehending and developing emotional intelligence.
You may already have innate emotional awareness and emotional intelligence, yet never identified what you have within your psyche. As you read through the chapters and each characteristic is explained, you may then be able to connect to each of these aspects of emotional intelligence with yourself.
There are a number of qualities that make up emotional intelligence. Some people have an abundance of these qualities, while others lack many and do not have the ability to recognize how their decisions, reactions, and interactions with others can be inappropriate because of the inability to acknowledge or connect with their emotions.
This book will give you the information you need to understand how important it is to incorporate emotional intelligence into your life to develop a better understanding of your inner self, your emotions, how your actions can be driven by them, as well as how they can affect others around you.
Some of the highlights of Emotional Intelligence are:
The Emotional Intelligence Test is in the back of the book. Take the test and see what range your emotional intelligence is
How taking an emotional intelligence test is one of the first steps to establish how emotionally intelligent you are
How your professional life can be hampered if you do not have control over your emotions and they not only affect your productivity but the productivity of our coworkers
How are interpersonal relationships with our significant other, family and friends can be enhanced when we not only recognize how we feel and react emotionally, but how we can recognize how they feel and react because of their emotions as well
How having empathy is one of the core factors in being able to put ourselves in the place of others and try to understand how they're feeling and why they feel as they do
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46804
- 2021-02-15Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Beginners Guide to mastering social skills,improve relationship and control emotions
- 2021-06-11Audacity The Essential Beginners Guide
- 2021-03-21Udemy - Audacity The Essential Beginners Guide
- 2021-02-13Audacity: The Essential Beginners Guide
- 2020-05-12Scrum!: The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Mastering Scrum To Boost Productivity & Beat Deadlines (ITIL, ITSM, Project Management, Computer Programming, ITIL Foundations, Prince2)
- 2019-02-04INTRODUCTION TO WIRESHARK THE ESSENTIAL BEGINNERS GUIDE TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Apple Watch : The Complete Beginners Guide to Mastering Your Apple Watch Today
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Introduction To Wireshark - The Essential Beginners Guide
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Docker: The Essential User Guide to Mastering Docker In No Time! (Docker, Docker Course, Docker Development)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Photoshop for Photographers: The Complete Beginners Guide To Mastering Photoshop In 24 Hours Or Less! (Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, photoshop cc, ... photographers, adobe photoshop) (Volume 1)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Introduction To Wireshark - The Essential Beginners Guide
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Photoshop: The Complete Beginners Guide To Mastering Photoshop And Creating Amazing, Professional Looking Photos In 24 Hours Or Less! (Graphic Design, Digital Photography, Photoshop CC)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Agile Project Management: The Complete Beginners Guide To Mastering Agile Project Management In No Time! (Agile Software Development, Agile Development, Scrum)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Scrum!: The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Mastering Scrum To Boost Productivity & Beat Deadlines (ITIL, ITSM, Project Management, Computer Programming, ITIL Foundations, Prince2)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Photoshop: The Complete Beginners Guide To Mastering Photoshop And Creating Amazing And Visually Stunning Photos
- 2017-10-09Hacking University; Junior Edition. Learn Python Computer Programming from Scratch: Become a Python Zero to Hero. The Ultimate Beginners Guide in Mastering ... Freedom and Data Driven series Book 3)
- 2016-10-25Docker The Essential User Guide to Mastering Docker In No Time! (Docker, Docker Course, Docker D...
- 2021-12-13The Essential Family Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder New Tools and Techniques to Stop Walking on Eggshells [Audiobook]
- 2021-06-25MacOS BIG SUR: The Complete User Guide to Mastering macOS 11 for iMac and MacBooks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.