Author: Felicia Cocotzin Ruiz
Posted on 2021-10-30, by temrick.
An accessible guide to time-honored Indigenous wisdom, healing recipes, and wellness rituals for modern life from an experienced curandera.
In Earth Medicines, Felicia Cocotzin Ruiz, a curandera (or traditional healer) who is a Xicana with Tewa ancestry, combines Indigenous wisdom from many traditions with the power of the four elements. This modern guide is designed to support readers on their path to wellness with lifestyle practices and recipes perfected by Ruiz in her twenty-five years of training and working as a curandera. Ruiz teaches readers to be their own healers by discovering their own ancestral practices and cultivating a personal connection to the elements.
These healing recipes and rituals draw on the power of Water, Air, Earth, and Fire—a reminder that the natural elements are the origins of everything and can heal not only our bodies, but the mind and spirit as well.
In chapters organized by each element, readers will first find recipes and advice for:
• Promoting inner harmony through Hydrotherapy for Headache Relief, Mayan Tea to Calm the Mind, or Ginger Fire Honey Chews
• Nurturing beauty inside and out with Tepezcohuite Honey Mask, Salt of the Earth Deodorant, or Sweetwater Herbal Mouth Rinse
• Taking care of the spirit by creating an ancestral altar, making loose incense, or performing a Mayan Bajo Steaming Ritual
- Ebooks list page : 50026
- 2021-12-13Earth Medicines Ancestral Wisdom, Healing Recipes, and Wellness Rituals from a Curandera
- 2021-08-18SIBO Made Simple 90 Healing Recipes and Practical Strategies to Rebalance Your Gut for Good
- 2021-03-24SIBO Made Simple: 90 Healing Recipes and Practical Strategies to Rebalance Your Gut for Good
- 2021-02-26SIBO Made Simple: 90 Healing Recipes and Practical Strategies to Rebalance Your Gut for Good
- 2021-02-09SIBO Made Simple: 90 Healing Recipes and Practical Strategies to Rebalance Your Gut for Good
- 2021-01-15SIBO Made Simple 90 Healing Recipes and Practical Strategies to Rebalance Your Gut for Good
- 2021-01-08SIBO Made Simple: 90 Healing Recipes and Practical Strategies to Rebalance Your Gut for Good
- 2021-05-14Pizza Czar: Recipes and Know-How from a World-Traveling Pizza Chef
- 2021-04-23Ms. American Pie: Buttery Good Pie Recipes and Bold Tales from the American Gothic House
- 2021-01-07The Zuni Cafe Cookbook: A Compendium of Recipes and Cooking Lessons from San Francisco's Beloved Restaurant
- 2021-01-05The Zuni Cafe Cookbook A Compendium of Recipes and Cooking Lessons from San Francisco's Beloved Rest...
- 2021-01-02The Hot Book of Chilies: History, Science, 51 Recipes, and 97 Varieties from Mild to Super Spicy, 3rd Edition
- 2020-11-22Embodied Healing: Survivor and Facilitator Voices from the Practice of Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- 2020-11-20Bisous and Brioche: Classic French Recipes and Family Favorites from a Life in France
- 2020-08-23Heirloom kitchen heritage recipes and family stories from the tables of immigrant women by Gass, Anna Francese
- 2020-05-27The Spanish Table - Traditional Recipes and Wine Pairings from Spain and Portugal
- 2018-12-04Cowgirl Cuisine Rustic Recipes and Cowgirl Adventures from a Texas Ranch - Removed
- 2018-08-18Healing Well and Living Free from an Abusive Relationship: From Victim to Survivor to Overcomer
- 2018-07-17The Zuni Cafe Cookbook A Compendium of Recipes and Cooking Lessons from San Franciscos Beloved Restu
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.