Posted on 2021-05-12, by nokia241186.
English | PDF | 2016 | 178 Pages | ISBN : 8793519087 | 12.5 MB
The availability of many-core computing platforms enables a wide variety of technical solutions for systems across the embedded, high-performance and cloud computing domains. However, large scale manycore systems are notoriously hard to optimise. Choices regarding resource allocation alone can account for wide variability in timeliness and energy dissipation (up to several orders of magnitude). Dynamic Resource Allocation in Embedded, High-Performance and Cloud Computing covers dynamic resource allocation heuristics for manycore systems, aiming to provide appropriate guarantees on performance and energy efficiency. It addresses different types of systems, aiming to harmonise the approaches to dynamic allocation across the complete spectrum between systems with little flexibility and strict real-time guarantees all the way to highly dynamic systems with soft performance requirements.Technical topics presented in the book include:
Load and Resource Models
Feedback-based Allocation and Optimisation
Search-based Allocation Heuristics
Distributed Allocation based on Swarm Intelligence
Each of the topics is illustrated with examples based on realistic computational platforms such as Network-on-Chip manycore processors, grids and private cloud environments.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47589
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM Platform Computing Solutions for High Performance and Technical Computing Workloads
- 2009-08-07Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics, vol.4360 - Distributed, High-Performance and Grid Computing in Computational Biology (2007)
- 2011-09-22The Rise of Games and High Performance Computing for Modeling and Simulation
- 2020-12-16The Resilience Dynamic The Simple, Proven Approach to High Performance and Wellbeing [Audiobook]
- 2020-01-08High-Performance and Time-Predictable Embedded Computing (River Publishers Series in Information Science and Technology)
- 2021-04-23Ultimate Speed Secrets: The Complete Guide to High Performance and Race Driving [MOBI]
- 2021-04-15Ultimate Speed Secrets: The Complete Guide to High Performance and Race Driving [MOBI]
- 2020-09-07Julia High Performance Optimizations, distributed computing, multithreading, and GPU programming...
- 2020-08-23Coupled Data Communication Techniques for High-Performance and Low-Power Computing
- 2020-08-12Coupled Data Communication Techniques for High Performance and Low Power Computing
- 2020-02-28TIP: A Simple Strategy to Inspire High Performance and Lasting Success
- 2019-10-29High-Performance Java Platform Computing Multithreaded and Networked Programming
- 2019-06-29Optimal Resource Allocation With Practical Statistical Applications and Theory
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal
- 2018-01-09[PDF] High-Performance and Specialty Fibers: Concepts, Technology and Modern Applications of Man-Made Fibers for the Future - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Resource Allocation in Wireless Networks: Theory and Algorithms
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Bike Fit: Optimise your bike position for high performance and injury avoidance
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Cognitive Radio Networks: Dynamic Resource Allocation Schemes - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Ultimate Speed Secrets: The Complete Guide to High-Performance and Race Driving
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.