Posted on 2021-06-11, by raymanhero.
Distributed Systems & Cloud Computing with Java
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 3.21 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 51 lectures (7 hour, 35 mins) | Language: English
Learn Distributed Java Applications at Scale, Parallel Programming, Distributed Computing & Cloud Software Architecture
What you'll learn
Design and build massively Parallel Java Applications and Distributed Algorithms at Scale
Create efficient Cloud-based Software Systems for Low Latency, Fault Tolerance, High Availability and Performance
Master Software Architecture designed for the modern era of Cloud Computing
Globally deploy Distributed Programs on the Cloud serving millions of users, billions of requests, & petabytes of data
Proficiency in the Java
Passion for Software Engineering and Computer Science
Multithreading and Concurrency: Recommended
Have you always wanted to build software that reaches millions of users and impact people's lives?
Have you been wondering how modern companies
Handle massive amount of internet traffic and transactions?
Securely store billions of our photos, videos and other data?
Provide impeccable user experience and high performance 24/7 all around the globe?
Then you are in the perfect place!
In this course you will:
Master the theory of Distributed Systems, Distributed Computing and modern Software Architecture
Gain the practical skills necessary to build Distributed Applications and Parallel Algorithms, focusing on Java based technologies
Deploy groups of distributed Java applications on the Cloud
Scale Distributed Databases to store petabytes of data
Build Highly Scalable and Fault Tolerant Distributed Systems
Along the way you will learn modern technologies like:
Google Cloud Platform
Java HTTP Server and Client
Google Cloud Platform
And many others
So what are you waiting for?
Join us today on this incredible journey!
Who this course is for:
Students who want to build modern, Distributed Systems at scale
Students who want to acquire new practical skills in Distributed Computing & Cloud Technologies
Students proficient in Java who want to take their Software Engineering skills to a new level
- Ebooks list page : 47921
- 2021-02-03Distributed Systems & Cloud Computing With Java
- 2020-10-18Distributed Systems & Cloud Computing with Java
- 2020-10-09Distributed Systems & Cloud Computing With Java
- 2011-08-22Emphasizing Distributed Systems, Volume 53
- 2021-07-23Lynda Cloud Computing with IBM Bluemix-XQZT
- 2021-07-23INE Hybrid Cloud Computing with VMware vCloud Air-TUTOR
- 2021-07-20PACKT IAAS CLOUD COMPUTING WITH OPENSTACK MASTERCLASS PART 1-JGTiSO
- 2021-07-20PRAGMATIC CLOUD COMPUTING WITH PYTHON-iLLiTERATE
- 2021-07-19Stone River eLearning IaaS Cloud Computing With OpenStack MasterClass Part 1-RiDWARE
- 2021-07-18STONE RIVER ELEARNING IAAS CLOUD COMPUTING WITH OPENSTACK MASTERCLASS PART 2 TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2021-07-13UDEMY AMAZON WEB SERVICES WEB HOSTING AND CLOUD COMPUTING WITH AWS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-07-13UDEMY CLOUD COMPUTING WITH MICROSOFT AZURE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-07-11UDEMY LEARN CLOUD COMPUTING WITH AWS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-07-07STONE RIVER ELEARNING IAAS CLOUD COMPUTING WITH OPENSTACK MASTERCLASS PART 2 TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2021-07-07Stone River eLearning IaaS Cloud Computing With OpenStack MasterClass Part 1-RiDWARE
- 2021-04-02Integration of Cloud Computing with Internet of Things: Foundations, Analytics and Applications
- 2021-01-31Cloud Computing With Azure Fundamentals
- 2021-01-02Basics in Cloud Computing with SAP Cloud Platform
- 2021-01-02Udemy - Basics in Cloud Computing with SAP Cloud Platform
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.