Posted on 2021-09-15, by 0nelovee.
Cyber Security Masterclass: Understanding Asset Security
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.53 GB | Duration: 4h 23mA complete guide to understanding Cyber Security - Asset Security.
What you'll learn
Information life cycle
Information classification and protection
Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
Protection of privacy
Data security controls
Data handling requirements
Information, of course, exists in context; it is acquired or created at a particular point in time through a specific process and (usually) for a purpose. It moves through an organization's information systems, sometimes adding value to processes and sometimes waiting to be useful. Eventually, the information outlives its utility and must be disposed of appropriately. Asset protection forms the baseline for security. Unintended disclosure, unauthorized modification, or destruction of an asset can affect security. In other words, confidentiality, integrity, and/or availability requirements will be affected. This course focuses on protecting information assets. Information is the worthiest asset to an organization. The information's value, determines the level of protection required by the organization. Asset security is one of most important the aspects. A data classification scheme helps an organization assign a value to its information assets based on its sensitivity to loss or disclosure and its criticality to the organization's mission or purpose. An organization's employees need to understand the classification schema being used and proper destruction or disposal procedures. We start off our discussion of asset security by examining an information life-cycle model that applies to most organizations, as well as specific examples. We will then cover the evaluation, use, maintenance, and destruction of the information in the context of its life cycle. This all sets the stage for a discussion of the various organizational roles that deal with information assets, as well as the need for effective retention policies. Finally, we discuss specific threats to information and what controls can be helpful in mitigating the risks of data loss.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in Cyber Security
- Ebooks list page : 49509
- 2021-09-16Udemy - Cyber Security Masterclass Understanding Asset Security
- 2012-03-08Understanding Asset Allocation: An Intuitive Approach to Maximizing Your Portfolio
- 2021-09-12Udemy - The Ultimate Cyber Security and Risk Management Masterclass
- 2021-09-11The Ultimate Cyber Security and Risk Management Masterclass
- 2021-09-09Udemy - Understanding Cyber Security
- 2021-09-08Understanding Cyber Security
- 2021-08-04Skillshare Cissp Certification Cissp Domain 2 Asset Security Cyber Security Video Boot Camp
- 2021-07-20Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course
- 2021-05-06Cyber Security A-Z™: Masterclass Course for Non-Techies
- 2020-04-01Complete Cyber Security Masterclass Beginner to Advance
- 2020-01-10Skillshare Cissp Certification Cissp Domain 2 Asset Security Cyber Security Video Boot Camp
- 2020-01-03Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course
- 2019-11-24Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course
- 2019-11-19Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course
- 2019-11-13Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course
- 2019-11-10Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE CISSP CERTIFICATION CISSP DOMAIN 2 ASSET SECURITY CYBER SECURITY VIDEO BOOT CAMP-iLLiT...
- 2019-02-13skillshare - CISSP CERTIFICATION CISSP DOMAIN 2 ASSET SECURITY CYBER SECURITY VIDEO BOOT CAMP-iLL...
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - CISSP CERTIFICATION CISSP DOMAIN 2 ASSET SECURITY CYBER SECURITY VIDEO BOOT CAMP
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.