Posted on 2020-08-17, by nokia241186.
Computer Networking for Beginners - The Complete Guide to Network Systems, Wireless
epub | 1.47 MB English | Callaway, Jason | B08FJFP2NQ | 2020
If you are a student or a professional looking for more tech knowledge and skills, or if you are simply curious about the fascinating world of computer networking and its powerful applications in our everyday life, then this is the book for you!
In Computer Networking for Beginners Jason Callaway has condensed all the knowledge you need to pass your next exam or take a professional certification in a simple and clear way: starting from the basics, you will learn both the theoretical and the practical elements of networking, becoming proficient with network technology, regardless of your previous experience.
Learning how computers connect is not necessarily intended only for professionals.
Wireless technology is all around us: when we surf the web, use social networks or chat with friends and colleagues, we instantaneously send millions of information from one device to another. Anyone should be more aware of how this world works, especially in order to understand and avoid the potential negative impacts on our work and our privacy of the several security issues that could unexpectedly come out.
Here is a tiny fraction of what you will find:
A complete explanation of the different network systems and their components
The OSI reference model
Computer Network Communication systems and their applications
Internet, Ethernet, and wireless technology
How a router works
The precise definition of IP address, with step-by-step instructions to configure it
All the secrets to the little-known process of IP subnetting
How to configure a VLAN
An introduction to Cisco System and the CCNA certification
Computer networks' vulnerabilities and the basics of cybersecurity
Machine learning techniques
As you can easily understand, unlike all the other guides on the same topic that give you just the basics to get started, here the author has left nothing out. Becoming a professional networking engineer is now easier than ever.
If you are ready to start the fascinating journey to discover this world, then click the BUY button and get your copy.
Category: Computer Networks, Protocols & APIs
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44364
- 2020-08-17Computer Networking for Beginners - The Complete Guide to Network Systems, Wireless
- 2019-12-16Computer Networking for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Network Systems, Wireless Technology, IP Subnetting, including the Basics of Cybersecurity & The Internet of Things for Artificial Intelligence
- 2020-12-17Computer Networking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Wireless Technology, Network Security
- 2020-11-27Computer Networking For Beginners: The Complete Guide To Wireless Technology, Network Security by Dr. John Hush
- 2021-09-17NetWorking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Computer NetWork Basics Wireless Technology
- 2021-08-17Networking For Beginners The Complete Guide To Computer Network Basics Wireless Te
- 2020-06-18Networking for Beginners The Complete Guide to Computer Network Basics, Wirele
- 2020-05-20Networking for Beginners - The Complete Guide to Computer Network Basics, Wirele
- 2020-01-22Subnetting For Beginners: The Complete Guide to IP Subnetting And Binary Math Discover How to Easily Pass Your CCNA! (CCNA, Networking, IT Security)
- 2020-01-05Artificial Intelligence: 3 Books in 1: Machine Learning for Beginners, Artificial Intelligence for Business and Computer Networking for Beginners: A Complete AI and Deep Learning Guide
- 2018-09-26Java For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learning Java for Beginners (Computer Programming)
- 2018-07-22Java For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learning Java for Beginners (Computer Programming)
- 2018-06-26Java For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learning Java for Beginners (Computer Programming)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Subnetting For Beginners: The Complete Guide to IP Subnetting And Binary Math Discover How to Easily Pass Your CCNA! (CCNA, Networking, IT Security)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2022-08-27Archery for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Shooting Recurve and Compound Bows
- 2022-08-15Knitting & Crochet For Beginners The Complete Guide To Learn How To Knit & Crochet With Step-By-...
- 2022-07-21Archery for Beginners The Complete Guide to Shooting Recurve and Compound Bows
- 2022-07-13PyCharm IDE for Beginners The Complete Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.