Posted on 2021-11-22, by raymanhero.
Comic Art Master Class_ The Crimson Cat _ Inking & Coloring Techniques for Digital Illustration
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1kHz, 2ch | Duration: 3h 8m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 2.2 GB
Creating a full comic book illustration is extremely difficult, because it relies so heavily on a clear understanding of your process - which many artists don't fully develop even after they've learned the fundamentals.
Welcome to Comic Art Master Class: The Crimson Cat
So if you want to consistently create stunning comic art that earns the respect of your peers and impresses your fans, I'm going to share my very own process with you in this class, and show you exactly how to execute it.
For years I've taught hundreds if not thousands of students the same digital workflow you're about to learn here. No matter what illustration you're working on, you'll be able to rely on this process over and over again regardless of its complexity. It's simple, easy to follow and will give you consistent results in your work.
We'll start at the very bning with a basic rough sketch to get our idea down onto the page. From there with ink in the outline, drop in the shadows and render the materials and textures using various crosshatch and detailing techniques. Finally we'll add mood and drama to the illustration with a dash of color, adding in shadows and highlights to create a whole new level of depth and dimension to our comic art.
It goes without saying that it takes a ton of , practice and dedication to master any skill, but having a go-to process you can depend on is half the battle.
So after taking this class and learned the workflow you're about to learn, you should see significant improvements within your work and feel much more confident tackling a comic book illustration of any size and complexity.
Here's some of the topics you'll learn about throughout this class:
- Line control with Brush Size and Pressure
- Rendering and Detailing Materials
- Using line weights
- Balancing Values
- Complimentary Color Schemes
- Blending Shadows, Midtones and Highlights
- Light Dispersion and Tonal Hierarchy
I really enjoyed creating the illustration I'm demonstrating throughout this class, and I can't wait to take you through the entire process step by step.
So buckle up, grab your stylus and let's get straight into it!
- Ebooks list page : 50305
- 2020-04-16Comic Art Master Class The Crimson Cat Inking & Coloring Techniques For Digital Illustration
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Dynamic Posing Guide: Modern Techniques for Digital Photographers
- 2014-04-27The Dynamic Posing Guide: Modern Techniques for Digital Photographers
- 2014-05-15VFXlearning – Master Class: The Art of Destruction (NEW Link)
- 2014-05-15VFXlearning - Master Class: The Art of Destruction
- 2014-05-14VFXlearning - Master Class: The Art of Destruction (NEW Link)
- 2014-05-14VFXlearning - Master Class: The Art of Destruction
- 2014-05-13VFXlearning - Master Class: The Art of Destruction (NEW Link)
- 2014-05-12VFXlearning - Master Class The Art of Destruction
- 2014-05-12VFXlearning - Master Class: The Art of Destruction (NEW Link)
- 2014-01-04VFXlearning - Master Class - The Art of Destruction
- 2013-07-14VFXlearning - Master Class: The Art of Destruction
- 2012-03-17CGMA - Master Class: Analytical Figure Drawing 1 | 812.1 mb
- 2021-08-30Skillshare After Effects Master Class The 3d Camera Explained
- 2021-06-26PhpStorm master class. The best php IDE for fullstack dev
- 2021-06-25PhpStorm master class. The best php IDE for fullstack dev
- 2021-03-21Master Class- The Seven Anchors
- 2021-02-19Master Class- The Seven Anchors
- 2021-02-18Master Class- The Seven Anchors
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.