Author: Rajeshree Raut, Ranjit Sawant
Posted on 2020-11-21, by avertomteakt.
Globally considered as one of the key technologies in the field of wireless communications, cognitive radio has the capability to solve the issues related to radio spectrum scarcity with the help of dynamic spectrum allocation.
discusses topics including software defined radio architecture, linear
predictive coding, variance fractal compression, optimal Codec design
for mobile communication system, digital modulation techniques, spectrum
sensing in cognitive radio networks and orthogonal frequency division
multiplexing in depth. The text is primarily written for senior
undergraduate and graduate students, in learning experimental
techniques, designing and implementing models in the field wireless
- Ebooks list page : 45325
- 2020-03-28Cognitive Radio: Basic Concepts, Mathematical Modeling and Applications - Removed
- 2020-02-05Partial Least Squares Path Modeling: Basic Concepts, Methodological Issues and Applications
- 2020-05-30Mathematical Modeling and Applications in Nonlinear Dynamics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
- 2019-11-27Chemical Reactor Design: Mathematical Modeling and Applications
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Mathematical Modeling and Applications in Nonlinear Dynamics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity) - Removed
- 2020-06-16Advances in Mathematical Modeling and Experimental Methods for Materials and Structures; The Jacob Aboudi Volume (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications Book 168)
- 2020-03-10Mathematical Analysis and Applications in Modeling: ICMAAM 2018, Kolkata, India, January 9–12 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2019-09-30Mathematical Modeling and Validation in Physiology: Applications to the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- 2019-01-31Mathematical Modeling and Validation in Physiology Applications to the Cardiovascular and Respira - Removed
- 2019-01-24Mathematical Modeling and Validation in Physiology Applications to the Cardiovascular and Respira...
- 2018-11-28Mathematical Modeling Methods, Applications and Research
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Mathematical Modeling and Validation in Physiology: Applications to the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Mathematical Modeling and Computational Intelligence in Engineering Applications
- 2014-05-05Mathematical Models of Beams and Cables: Mathematical Modeling and Engineering Applications
- 2014-04-06Monolithic Silicas in Separation Science: Concepts, Syntheses, Characterization, Modeling and Applications
- 2013-09-20Mathematical Modeling and Validation in Physiology: Applications to the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-02-07Facts, Conjectures, and Improvements for Simulated Annealing (SIAM Monographs on Mathematical Modeling and Computation) - Paolo Sibani
- 2012-01-21Global Business: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications - Mehdi Khosrow-Pour, Steve Clarke, Murray E. Jennex And Annie Becker
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.