Posted on 2020-05-30, updated at 2021-06-17, by books_lover.
This book discusses ‘how’ to respectfully and responsibly include pregnant women in clinical research. In sharp contrast, the existing literature predominantly focuses on the reasons ‘why’ the inclusion of pregnant women in clinical research is necessary – viz., to develop effective treatments for women during pregnancy, to promote fetal safety, to reduce harm to women and fetuses from suboptimal care, and to allow access to the benefits of research participation. This book supports the shift to a new default position, whereby pregnant women are included in clinical research unless researchers argue convincingly for their exclusion. This shift raises many as yet unexplored ethical and policy questions about existing barriers to the equitable inclusion of pregnant women in research. This book is original in three key ways. First, it presents an unparalleled depth of analysis of the ethics of research with pregnant women, bringing together many of the key authors in this field as well a
- Ebooks list page : 43751
- 2011-11-29Opportunities to Address Clinical Research Workforce Diversity Needs for 2010
- 2011-08-26Opportunities to Address Clinical Research
- 2012-01-03Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-12-11Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-11-20Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise
- 2008-02-19[request]clinical research coordinator handbook
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Ethics and Governance of Biomedical Research: Theory and Practice (Research Ethics Forum) - Removed
- 2020-02-04Stakeholder Engagement: Clinical Research Cases (Issues in Business Ethics)
- 2018-08-26Clinical Research Involving Pulmonary Disorders
- 2018-08-16Clinical Research Involving Pulmonary Disorders
- 2011-12-22The Ethical Conduct of Clinical Research Involving Children
- 2011-08-15Small Clinical Trials: Issues and Challenges (Compass Series)
- 2009-04-04Exploitation and Developing Countries: The Ethics of Clinical Research
- 2021-11-19Research Ethics in Human Geography (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- 2021-08-16An Introduction to Clinical Research
- 2021-07-27Clinical Research Transformed - Removed
- 2021-04-26Udemy - Biostatistics Clinical Research
- 2021-04-16Udemy - Biostatistics Clinical Research
- 2021-04-16Udemy - Biostatistics / Clinical Research
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.