Challenges of Globalization and Prospects for an Inter civilizational World Order: Theories, Processes and Perspectives
Posted on 2020-11-27, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 3030440575 | 2020 | 1152 pages | EPUB, PDF | 25 MB + 14 MB
An encyclopedic coverage of regions and issues, some of the best scholarship in the field, and an emphasis on solutions make this book an important contribution."
Miguel Angel Centeno, Princeton University
"Exceptionally diverse and comprehensive. [this] is certain to become an essential reference work on the economic, moral, human rights and civilizational aspects of globalization."
Daniel Chirot, University of Washington
".a much-needed comprehensive, updated, and non-Western-centric introduction to the origins, dynamics, and latest trends of globalization as seen from the perspectives of Global North and South."
Ho-fung Hung, Johns Hopkins University
"..a timely and solid overview of the key theoretical and methodological challenges faced across the social sciences as we seek to understand the possible futures of globalization."
Roberto Patricio Korzeniewicz, University of Maryland
"Ino Rossi has brought together a range of authors covering multiple aspects of our current condition. This diversity of engagements is what we need to sort out our major challenges."
Saskia Sassen, Columbia University
"It is the best collection of studies on ecological globalization, latest impact on the Global South, millennia ascent of individual rights, and alternative designs of the future world order."
Alvin Y. So, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
This is a must-read volume on globalization in which some of the foremost scholars in the field discuss the latest issues. Truly providing a global perspective, it includes authorship and discussions from the Global North and South, and covers the major facets of globalization: cultural, economic, ecological and political. It discusses the historical developments in governance preceding globalization, the diverse theoretical and methodological approaches to globalization, and analyzes underdevelopment, anti-globalization movements, global poverty, global inequality, and the debates on international trade versus protectionism. Finally, the volume looks to the future and provides prospects for inter-civilizational understanding, rapprochement, and global cooperation. This will be of great interest to academics and students of sociology, social anthropology, political science and international relations, economics, social policy, social history, as well as to policy makers.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45449
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Labour and the Challenges of Globalization: What Prospects For Transnational Solidarity?
- 2009-03-08Labour and the Challenges of Globalization: What Prospects for Transnational Solidarity?
- 2012-01-21Future Prospects for Industrial Biotechnology - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2012-01-05Future Prospects for Industrial Biotechnology - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2011-12-26Future Prospects for Industrial Biotechnology - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2011-12-16Future Prospects for Industrial Biotechnology - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2011-12-06Future Prospects for Industrial Biotechnology - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2021-03-17Globalization and Islamic Finance: Convergence, Prospects and Challenges [EPUB]
- 2021-02-17Globalization and Islamic Finance: Convergence, Prospects and Challenges [EPUB]
- 2020-12-16European Union Post Crisis Challenges and Prospects for Growth
- 2020-06-14Too Little, Too Late: The Quest to Resolve Sovereign Debt Crises (Initiative for Policy Dialogue at Columbia: Challenges in Development and Globalization)
- 2020-04-24Efficiency, Finance, and Varieties of Industrial Policy: Guiding Resources, Learning, and Technology for Sustained Growth (Initiative for Policy ... Challenges in Development and Globalization)
- 2020-04-24Industrial Policy and Economic Transformation in Africa (Initiative for Policy Dialogue at Columbia: Challenges in Development and Globalization)
- 2020-03-22The Quality of Growth in Africa (Initiative for Policy Dialogue at Columbia: Challenges in Development and Globalization)
- 2019-11-22European Union: Post Crisis Challenges and Prospects for Growth
- 2019-11-22Reformulation as a Strategy for Developing Healthier Food Products: Challenges, Recent Developments and Future Prospects
- 2019-03-23Food Security in Australia Challenges and Prospects for the Future - Removed
- 2019-01-15Globalization and Regionalization Challenges for Public Policy - Removed
- 2019-01-11Globalization and Regionalization Challenges for Public Policy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.