Posted on 2021-01-06, by rlsbbs.
Brain-Based Learning: Teaching the Way Students Really Learn, 3rd Edition English | 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-1544364544 | 241 Pages | True PDF | 8.6 MB
Learn how to teach like a pro and have fun, too!
The more you know about the brains of your students, the better you can be at your profession. Brain-based teaching gives you the tools to boost cognitive functioning, decrease discipline issues, increase graduation rates, and foster the joy of learning. This innovative, new edition of the bestselling Brain-Based Learning by Eric Jensen and master teacher and trainer Liesl McConchie provides an up-to-date, evidence-based learning approach that reveals how the brain naturally learns best in school. Based on findings from neuroscience, biology, and psychology, you will find:
In-depth, relevant insights about the impact of relationships, the senses, movement, and emotions on learning
Savvy strategies for creating a high-quality learning environment, complete with strategies for self-care
Teaching tools to motivate struggling students and help them succeed that can be implemented immediately
This rejuvenated classic with its easy-to-use format remains the guide to transforming your classroom into an academic, social, and emotional success story.
- Ebooks list page : 46067
- 2021-01-11Brain Based Learning: Teaching the Way Students Really Learn, 3rd Edition
- 2021-01-08Brain-Based Learning Teaching the Way Students Really Learn 3rd Edition
- 2013-03-03Thinking Child Resource Book: Brain-based learning for the early years foundation stage (Repost)
- 2011-11-25Thinking Child Resource Book: Brain-based learning for the early years foundation stage
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Inquiry-Based Learning for the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators (Innovations in Higher Education Teaching and Learning)
- 2012-01-06Range Murata - All The Way Home
- 2011-08-31The Way of the Panda: The Curious History of China's Political Animal - Removed
- 2021-04-23Introduction to Problem Based Learning: A guide for students, 4th Edition
- 2021-04-15Introduction to Problem Based Learning: A guide for students, 4th Edition
- 2021-04-14Prevention the Plant Based Plan: Transform the Way You Eat (100 Easy Recipes)
- 2020-12-21The Not So Big House A Blueprint for the Way We Really Live
- 2020-10-22Inquiry Based Learning Through the Creative Arts for Teachers and Teacher Educators
- 2020-07-21Discovery-Based Learning in the Life Sciences
- 2020-06-07Inquiry-Based Learning for the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators
- 2020-01-14Problem-based Learning into the Future: Imagining an Agile PBL Ecology for Learning
- 2019-07-19$%(Great) - Why You Should Read A Mindset for Learning: Teaching the Traits of Joyful, Independent Growth by Kristine Mraz Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- 2019-02-08The Tao Teh Ching: Teaching the Way to Wisdom
- 2018-10-17Let's Talk Arabic 1,001 Real-life Phrases and Idioms - The Way People Really Speak
- 2018-08-25Let's Talk Arabic 1,001 Real-life Phrases and Idioms - The Way People Really Speak
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.