Posted on 2021-06-17, updated at 2021-06-17, by mitsumi.
Sospiro Strings is a Kontakt library for creating slow, emotive strings. It features 4 different length swells and 3 sustained articulations, recorded on bass, cello, viola, and violin. Please note: The FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above is required. Not for Kontakt Player.
There are separate nki's for each individual instrument, and there is an nki with all instruments mixed together, to work as a simpler sketching tool, and also to save memory.
There are 2 varieties of Swells:
The vibrato swells are provide a warm, individual sound. The vibrato samples sound better or worse depending on how much they are being timed-stretched, which is why it is especially nice to have non-vibrato as an option. All of the swells were originally recorded at 110 BPM
The non-vibrato swells have a clear tone which especially brings attention to the change in tone as each instrument louder and softer.
Each version, Vibrato and non-vibrato has a single velocity layer.
Using the Length in Beats slider, you can choose the appropriate length, and the corresponding swell will be chosen and time-stretched if needed. The Length Multiplier is useful if you have a project with a fast bpm and you want it to sound slow, or vice versa. The Smart Release feature makes it so that however far into the crescendo-ing part of the sample you have held the note, it will jump that far from the end of the swell. This means that the longer you hold a note, the longer its release will be.
All of the swells can be either vibrato or non-vibrato. The vibrato adds warmth and individuality to the sound, but may be a bit over dramatic in some cases. The non-vibrato has a lot of clarity, and especially brings attention to change in tone as each instrument gets louder and softer. The vibrato samples sound better or worse depending on how much they are being timed-stretched, which is why it is especially nice to have non-vibrato as an option. The Sync feature is one of the most essential features: with Sync enabled, any notes you add or change in a chord will sync with the first note that was played.
- Ebooks list page : 47988
- 2020-05-16Ben Osterhouse - Cello Textures v1.4 KONTAKT
- 2020-08-13Ben Osterhouse String Flow Violin v1.3.1 KONTAKT
- 2020-08-13Ben Osterhouse String Flow Cello v1.3.1 KONTAKT
- 2021-07-23Aria Sounds LSS Solo Strings Solo Violin KONTAKT
- 2021-03-20Chris Hein - Solo Strings v2 EXtended (KONTAKT)
- 2020-11-30Strezov Sampling AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings v1.3 KONTAKT [Update Only]
- 2020-11-27Strezov Sampling AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings v1.3 KONTAKT UPDATE
- 2020-11-24Strezov Sampling AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings v1.3 KONTAKT [Update Only]
- 2020-10-10Cinematic Studio - Strings v1.1 KONTAKT (UP) - Removed
- 2020-09-11Spitfire Audio - Spitfire Studio Strings v1.0b19 KONTAKT - Removed
- 2020-09-07Spitfire Audio - Spitfire Studio Strings v1.0b19 KONTAKT - Removed
- 2020-05-13Cinematic Studio - Strings v1.1 KONTAKT (UP) - Removed
- 2020-04-22Chris Hein - Solo Strings v2 EXtended KONTAKT
- 2020-04-21Chris Hein Solo Strings v2 EXtended (KONTAKT)
- 2020-03-04Auddict Angel Strings Vol 1 KONTAKT
- 2019-08-10Best Service TO Strings of Winter KONTAKT
- 2019-06-21Best Service & Sonuscore - TO - Strings of Winter KONTAKT
- 2019-06-21Best Service TO - Strings of Winter KONTAKT (Update)
- 2019-05-27Strezov Sampling AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings v1.2 KONTAKT (Update)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.