Posted on 2020-09-21, by mitsumi.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 790 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 lectures (37 mins) | Language: English
Master stress management & anxiety. Build resilience & understand the psychology of burnout and workload
What you'll learn
How to identify, manage and reduce the impact of burnout
Stress management tips to improve mental health
How you as a leader can create a culture that protects the mental health of your teams
How to identify issues with company culture and prevent your employees from suffering
Be up for managing mental health & have a genuine empathy for people
I'm Paul - I'm a technologist, people manager, YouTuber, speaker & teacher. And I love getting things done. But I also love keeping my teams motivated and healthy.
In this course we are going to take a deep dive into the condition of burnout.
We'll explore what burnout is - the physiological, psychological and behavioral symptoms of burnout. Also how burnout impacts individuals, teams and companies and how it destroys productivity and ruins lives.
And we'll also look at how individuals can recognise and cope with burnout as well as the responsibilities of leaders and people managers to create work environments that are burnout-proof and understand the reasons behind burnout in our teams.
I've been a people manager at some of the biggest companies in the world for over 20 years. Some of the environments I've worked in have been incredibly high stress, or badly broken in other ways. I've seen many instances of burnout and I've experienced it myself. As a people manager and leader I'm determined to address burnout in my and other organisations.
Burnout is one of the biggest threats to employee health that we face today. And as the pressure goes up, so does the stress. But it's not only stress and working too much, there are a ton of factors that contribute to burnout, many related to the type of work we give our teams and the autonomy and empowerment of the individual.
So if you're concerned about burnout, either for yourself or your teams and colleagues, then this is going to be really useful, and might even save someone's career or health.
So welcome to this Productivity ACE course. Let's get it done!
Who this course is for:
People concerned about mental health
Leaders who want to create a good working culture
People who want to be more productive
People who want to keep stress levels down
- Ebooks list page : 44637
- 2020-09-20Beating Burnout - Practical & Complete Stress Management
- 2012-01-03Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-12-20Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-26Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2022-11-11Complete Stress Management
- 2022-11-06Complete Stress Management
- 2017-11-28Operation Stress: The Complete Stress Management Masterclass
- 2011-11-25Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management
- 2022-09-28Practical Tips On Stress Management
- 2022-09-23Practical Tips On Stress Management
- 2022-07-10Stress Management Course- Complete Guide On How To Manage It
- 2022-07-08Stress Management Course- Complete Guide On How To Manage It
- 2022-04-03Practical Stress Management A Comprehensive Workbook, 8th Edition
- 2020-10-09Stress Management and Self Help De stress: A Complete Guide to Overcoming Stress and Anxiety, help You Improve Happiness
- 2019-01-15The Stress Management Handbook A Practical Guide to Staying Calm, Keeping Cool, and Avoiding Blow
- 2019-01-11The Stress Management Handbook A Practical Guide to Staying Calm, Keeping Cool, and Avoiding Blow
- 2019-01-06The Stress Management Handbook A Practical Guide to Staying Calm, Keeping Cool, and Avoiding Blow...
- 2019-01-02The Stress Management Handbook: A Practical Guide to Staying Calm, Keeping Cool, and Avoiding Blow-Ups
- 2018-08-17Practical Information Security Management A Complete Guide to Planning and Implementation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.