Posted on 2021-06-12, by 0nelovee.
BEEE || Basic Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Created by Abhishek Thakur | Last updated 6/2021
Duration: 4h 41m | 4 sections | 15 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 3.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Introduction to Basic Electronics and Electrical Engineering
What you'll learn
Students will learn basics of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Basics of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Electronics' actual history began with the invention of vacuum diode by J.A. Fleming, in 1897; and, after that, a vacuum triode was implemented by Lee De Forest to amplify electrical signals. This led to the introduction of tetrode and pentode tubes that dominated the world until World War II. The main difference between electrical and electronic circuits is that electrical circuits have no decision making (processing) capability, whilst electronic circuits do. An electric circuit simply powers machines with electricity. ... Most modern appliances use a combination of electronic and electrical circuitry. Electronics engineering is a branch of electrical engineering concerned with the uses of the electromagnetic spectrum and with the application of such electronic devices as integrated circuits and transistors. Electrical current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, and inductance are a few of the basic elements of electronics and radio. Apart from current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, and inductance, there are many other interesting elements to electronic technology.
When building electronic circuits, you will work with a number of basic electronic components, including resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, inductors, and integrated circuits.
\nWhat are the electronic components?
- Ebooks list page : 47930
- 2020-10-18A Dictionary of Electronics and Electrical Engineering (Oxford Quick Reference), 5th Edition
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- 2017-11-17[PDF] An Assessment of the National Institute of Standards and Technology Electronics and Electrical Engineering Laboratory:: Fiscal Year 2007
- 2017-01-19[PDF] An Assessment of the National Institute of Standards and Technology Electronics and Electrical Engineering Laboratory:: Fiscal Year 2007
- 2012-12-25Electronics and Electrical Engineering Collection
- 2012-11-23Electronics and Electrical Engineering Collection
- 2012-03-25Electronics and Electrical Engineering Ebooks Collection
- 2011-12-30Collection of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- 2011-12-11Electronics and Electrical Engineering Ebooks Collection'
- 2011-12-05Electronics and Electrical Engineering Huge Mega Bundle Pack Ebooks Collection
- 2011-11-28Electronics and Electrical Engineering Ebooks Collection
- 2011-11-20[FSO] Electronics and Electrical Engineering Ebooks Collection - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-15Electronics and Electrical Engineering Ebooks Collection - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-12Electronics and Electrical Engineering Ebooks Collection
- 2011-10-19[FSO] Electronics and Electrical Engineering Collection - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2010-12-08Electronics and Electrical Engineering Collection
- 2012-05-12Electrical Engineering: Concepts and Applications
- 2011-10-16MATLAB for Engineers - Applications in Control, Electrical Engineering, IT and Robotics
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Basic Bioreactor Design (Electrical Engineering & Electronics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.