Author: James Forshaw
Posted on 2020-10-16, by njemal.
Attacking Network Protocols is a deep dive into network protocol security from James Forshaw, one of the world’s leading bug hunters. This comprehensive guide looks at networking from an attacker’s perspective to help you discover, exploit, and ultimately protect vulnerabilities.
You’ll start with a rundown of networking basics and protocol traffic capture before moving on to static and dynamic protocol analysis, common protocol structures, cryptography, and protocol security. Then you’ll turn your focus to finding and exploiting vulnerabilities, with an overview of common bug classes, fuzzing, debugging, and exhaustion attacks.
Learn how to:
- Capture, manipulate, and replay packets
- Develop tools to dissect traffic and reverse engineer code to understand the inner workings of a network protocol
- Discover and exploit vulnerabilities such as memory corruptions, authentication bypasses, and denials of service
- Use capture and analysis tools like Wireshark and develop your own custom network proxies to manipulate network traffic
Attacking Network Protocols is a must-have for any penetration tester, bug hunter, or developer looking to understand and discover network vulnerabilities.
- Ebooks list page : 44919
- 2021-11-02Attacking Network Protocols A Hacker's Guide To Capture, Analysis, And Exploitation 1st Editi
- 2020-01-15Attacking Network Protocols: A Hacker's Guide to Capture, Analysis, and Exploitation
- 2018-11-15Attacking Network Protocols A Hacker's Guide to Capture, Analysis, and Exploitation
- 2018-05-09Attacking Network Protocols A Hacker's Guide to Capture, Analysis, and Exploitation
- 2018-03-22Attacking Network Protocols A Hacker's Guide to Capture, Analysis, and Exploitation 1st Editi
- 2020-10-16Attacking Network Protocols: A Hackers Guide to Capture, Analysis, and Exploitation
- 2020-02-04Mobile Ad Hoc Network Protocols Based on Dissimilarity Metrics (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2018-12-20A Hacker's Guide to Internet Safety and Cybersecurity
- 2018-10-30A Hacker's Guide to Internet Safety and Cybersecurity
- 2018-10-22A Hacker's Guide to Internet Safety and Cybersecurity
- 2018-10-21A Hacker's Guide to Internet Safety and Cybersecurity
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2020-12-29The Agile Guide to Business Analysis and Planning From Strategic Plan to Detailed Requirements (Roug...
- 2020-12-12Software Metrics A Guide to Planning, Analysis, and Application
- 2020-11-08Probability Essentials And Graphic Guide To Multivariate Data Analysis: A Step By Step Guide To Data Analysis And Interpretation
- 2020-03-02The Practice of Lending: A Guide to Credit Analysis and Credit Risk
- 2020-01-15Applied Biostatistical Principles and Concepts: Clinicians' Guide to Data Analysis and Interpretation
- 2019-08-26MEMS A Practical Guide to Design, Analysis, and Applications
- 2019-03-11MEMS A Practical Guide to Design, Analysis, and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.