Posted on 2021-09-14, by 0nelovee.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 16 lectures (1h 1m) | Size: 644.1 MB
PyGame for total beginners
What you'll learn:
Basics of PyGame
Load and display images
Handle keyboard input
How to make the Asteroids game
Basic Python knowledge (no OOP required)
When I was a kid, I used to play a lot of Asteroids, a simple arcade game where your space ship was orbiting around a bunch of asteroids. In the game you had to move your space ship around to avoid crashing into them or get onto them to destroy them with the lasers on the space ship. Whenever I played it I had fun.
In this course you will learn how to make the Asteroids game with the Python programming language. You don't need any advanced knowledge of Python nor any object orientated programming knowledge, it's a beginners course. Only basic Python knowledge is required like functions and loops.
The course will introduce you to PyGame, a game programming library. You will learn how to load and display images, how to create animations, how to create game play, how to add text and so on. By the end of this course, you will have a complete asteroids game made with the Python programming language.
The course includes all the code examples and graphics so you can follow along with each step. If you want to make games with Python, what are you waiting for? Enroll today and I'll see you inside the course.
Who this course is for
Python beginners that want to learn PyGame
- Ebooks list page : 49508
- 2021-09-15Udemy - Asteroids with Python PyGame
- 2021-08-12Udemy - Create snake with Python PyGame
- 2021-08-11Create snake with Python PyGame
- 2021-08-04Create Space Invaders with Python PyGame
- 2021-08-03Udemy - Create Space Invaders with Python PyGame
- 2018-11-01Making Games with Python & Pygame
- 2018-10-07Making Games with Python & Pygame
- 2013-07-12Making Games with Python & Pygame
- 2013-07-08Making Games with Python & Pygame
- 2013-07-07Making Games with Python & Pygame
- 2021-08-06The Art of Doing: Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame
- 2021-08-05Michael Eramo - The Art of Doing Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame
- 2021-08-04The Art of Doing Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame
- 2021-08-03The Art of Doing Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame
- 2021-08-03The Art of Doing: Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame
- 2021-06-07Beginning Game Development with Python and Pygame: From Novice to Professional (Expert's Voice) - Removed
- 2020-11-17McGugan Beginning Game Development with Python and Pygame 2007
- 2020-05-04Program Arcade Games: With Python and Pygame Ed 4
- 2019-12-18Game Development with PyGame: Write Your Own Games, Simulations, and Demonstrations with Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.