Author: Stanley J. Rachman
Publisher: Psychology Press
Posted on 2011-07-21, by LionFar.
|Title:Anxiety (Clinical Psychology: A Modular Course)
Author:Stanley J. Rachman
|Description:This textbook discusses anxiety - a pervasive and significant negative effect that is a central feature of many psychological problems, including those that were frequently called "neuroses". Anxiety is an intriguing and complex phenomenon that lends itself to cognitive analyses. It involves the interplay of vigilance, attention, perception, reasoning and memory, the very meat of cognitive processing.
Research on anxiety has accelerated, specialized clinics for dealing with anxiety disorders have been introduced and self-help groups established in many parts of the world. This growth is justified because anxiety is one of the most prominent and pervasive emotions, and large numbers of people are distressed by inappropriate or excessive anxiety.
Dovnload Anxiety (Clinical Psychology: A Modular Course)
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
Download from UPLOADING
- Ebooks list page : 12451
- 2011-10-14Anxiety (Clinical Psychology: A Modular Course)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Prosocial Behaviour (Social Psychology: A Modular Course)
- 2020-08-06The Wiley Handbook of Anxiety Disorders (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks)
- 2020-05-04The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Social Anxiety Disorder (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks)
- 2021-04-30Clinical Psychology 8th Edition
- 2021-04-25Contemporary Clinical Psychology
- 2021-03-13Contemporary Clinical Psychology, 3rd Edition
- 2021-01-29Clinical Psychology 8th Edition
- 2020-10-09Single Case Methods in Clinical Psychology: A Practical Guide
- 2020-08-29Clinical Psychology, 8th Edition
- 2020-07-27The Wiley Handbook of Eating Disorders (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks)
- 2020-06-25Clinical Psychology: Science, Practice, and Culture
- 2020-06-19The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Positive Psychological Interventions (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks)
- 2020-06-18Research Methods in Clinical Psychology: An Introduction for Students and Practitioners Ed 3
- 2020-06-18The Wiley Handbook of Positive Clinical Psychology
- 2020-06-18Clinical Psychology for Trainees: Foundations of Science-Informed Practice Ed 2
- 2020-05-20Clinical Psychology and Congenital Heart Disease: Lifelong Psychological Aspects and Interventions
- 2020-05-19Concreteness and Specificity in Clinical Psychology: Evaluations and Interventions
- 2020-05-16Handbook of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings: Evidence-Based Assessment and Intervention
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.