Author: Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy, Darren W. Davis
Publisher: CRC Press
Posted on 2012-03-11, by LionFar.
Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy by Darren W. Davis
PUBLISHER: CRC PRESS; 1 EDITION (JULY 25, 2007) | ISBN: 0849327997 | PAGES: 864 | PDF |12.65 MB
The targeting of tumor angiogenesis has evolved into one of the most widely pursued therapeutic strategies. However, as of yet, no antiangiogenic agent used as a monotherapy has demonstrated a survival benefit in a randomized Phase III trial. The combination of bevacizumab, the first FDA approved angiogenesis inhibitor, with cytotoxic regimens has led to survival benefits in cancer patients. This has raised important questions about the complexities inherent in the clinical application of angiogenesis inhibitors.
Compiles the results of four decades of progress
Integrating fundamental concepts with therapeutic strategies, Anti-Angiogenic Cancer Therapy promotes the idea that an understanding of the molecular and cellular regulation of angiogenesis leads to optimal therapeutic strategies and positive clinical results. It brings together contributions from leading researchers to provide the most authoritative and encyclopedic volume available on this subject.
# Examines the role of angiogenesis in cancer, including strategies to prolong the nonangiogenic dormant state of human tumors, molecular mechanisms and cellular regulation of angiogenesis in solid tumors and hematologic malignancies, and the regulation of angiogenesis by the tumor microenvironment.
# Covers specific molecular targets for inhibiting angiogenesis in cancer therapy.
# Discusses clinical trial design and translational research approaches essential for identifying and developing effective angiogenesis inhibitors.
# Outlines current understanding of the molecular biology of each cancer type followed by discussions that examine strategies for targeting angiogenesis in specific cancers.
This volume celebrates progress made in four decades, and more importantly, it provides a clear indication of the complex biology that needs further investigation to realize the possibilities envisioned for this beneficial therapeutic modality.
DownloadDownload from Turbobit
504 Gateway Time-out
- Ebooks list page : 17825
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy - D. Davis, et al., (CRC, 2008)
- 2017-03-1900634-Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy - D. Davis, et al., (CRC, 2008)
- 2012-03-11Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy by Darren W. Davis (Repost)
- 2010-09-23Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy by Darren W. Davis
- 2009-06-01Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy by Darren W. Davis, Roy S. Herbst, and James L. Abbruzzese
- 2007-09-18Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy
- 2007-09-16Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy (US$199.95)
- 2007-09-16Antiangiogenic Cancer Therapy
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy 2nd ed - B. Teicher, L. Ellis (Humana, 2008)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy - B. Teicher (Humana, 1999)
- 2017-03-1900633-Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy 2nd ed - B. Teicher, L. Ellis (Humana, 2008)
- 2017-03-1900632-Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy - B. Teicher (Humana, 1999)
- 2013-05-05Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) (repost)
- 2013-03-16Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy (Repost)
- 2011-09-20Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy free ebook download
- 2007-10-10Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
- 2007-10-07Antiangiogenic Agents in Cancer Therapy (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.