Posted on 2021-08-09, by raymanhero.
Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 3 hours | Size: 1.84 GB
Learn Android Game Development with Android Studio and Java by making a complete Flappy Bird game in SurfaceView
What you'll learn
You'll be able to build a complete Flappy Bird game using SurfaceView in less than 3 hours.
Create an efficient game loop
Learn the basic framework for games
Everything you need to know to build your own games
You'll be able to brush-up your Java skills.
You should have Android Studio installed.
Some basic programming experience like variable, if-else, loop, method
Hi, do you want to learn how to build Android Games in Java?
My name is Sandip. I have published more than 10 android games in Google Play Store. So, I happen to know a little bit about game programming and I'll show you exactly how to create this awesome Flappy Bird game using Android Studio and Java.
This course is perfectly suitable for anyone who wants to learn the core concepts behind a 2D game like creating an efficient Game Loop, handling the Touch Event, Collision Detection, Playing sound effects, Score, saving personal best, designing XML Layout etc. If you want to learn the basic framework for games then this is the right course for you.
And, if you want to learn game development by writing code in Java then you'll enjoy this course. While my previous course focused on using Android's View class, this course is aimed to provide a solid foundation for a more dedicated Android class for game development: SurfaceView.
I believe the best way to learn game programming is by making one. So, I will walk you through the process of creating this game, from start to finish, step by step in a completely hands-on fashion.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to build a complete Flappy Bird game using SurfaceView which you can publish in Play Store. You'll have a clear understanding of the core concepts behind a 2D game. You'll have an improved Java skill.
Android is the largest eco-system for gaming so if you're serious about your career in the gaming industry, this is a great place to start. Or, if you just want to learn programming then Java is an excellent language which is also the preferred language for Android and building games is a great fun. Over the years, I have helped thousands of students in making their Android games and there's absolutely no reason why you can't as well. So, Enroll now and let's get started.
Who is the target audience?
Beginner to Java programming
Beginner to Android development
Beginner to Android Game Development
- Ebooks list page : 48912
- 2022-01-06Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game (Updated)
- 2020-09-23Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game (updated)
- 2020-02-25Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2020-02-13Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2019-04-15Skillshare Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE ANDROID GAME DEVELOPMENT CREATE YOUR FIRST MOBILE GAME-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-18Skillshare - Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2019-02-12SkillShare-ANDROID GAME DEVELOPMENT CREATE YOUR FIRST MOBILE GAME
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - ANDROID GAME DEVELOPMENT CREATE YOUR FIRST MOBILE GAME
- 2019-01-23Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2018-11-20Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2020-05-10Android Game with Unity & C# -Create Your First Mobile Games
- 2019-08-22Unity Game Development Create Your First 2D Game From Scratch
- 2021-11-21Step By Step Android App Development Build Your First App
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Step-by-Step Android App Development Build Your First App
- 2017-09-11Step By Step Android App Development Build Your First App
- 2017-07-01Step-by-Step Android App Development Build Your First App
- 2017-02-26Step-by-Step Android App Development Build Your First App
- 2013-09-27Create Your First Android Game Step By Step
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.