Posted on 2021-06-18, by mitsumi.
Language: English | Size: 1.03 GB | Duration: 2h 40m
What you'll learn
Learn to navigate inside the Google's web based Business Intelligence tool, Looker
Understand what Looker Modelling language comprises
Learn to use Look ML in creating fields inside the Look views.
Understand various visualizations created using the Looker Explores
Learn about the Native data tables and how to use them as views
Learn the Looker Architecture
Analyse the data and make meaningful decisions in the real world
Basic Sql knowledge
Knowledge of sql table joins
Basic understanding of data model design
Welcome to my course, An Introduction to Google's Looker - A developer Series.
We will be working with the latest looker version 7.21 in the training sandbox environment provided by looker. Looker works with enterprise databases and queries the databases directly and keeps the semantic modeling layer. All of these are accessible to the end-user using the web interface. There is no desktop app, unlike other popular BI tools.
LookML is a declarative language in which you describe your data to Looker and define options that impact your end-users.
In other words, it's similar to something like JSON or YAML where you are providing some structured data, and not like Java or Python where you are writing a list of steps. Looker can then use this information to assemble SQL queries based on any combination of data requested by your users.
What you will learn:
We will understand about this revolutionary Business Intelligence tool, Google's Looker, which is challenging the status quo of market leaders.
We will work on different nitty-gritty aspects of creating views, models, and explorers.
By the end of the course, you will be a confident Looker developer with the skills that you can boast and use in the Industry in real-time.
You will have knowledge in navigating the Looker BI tool
You will be able to create different dashboards in Looker from your designed models and explores.
I am excited about your learning journey.
Who this course is for:
Business Intelligence and data science evangelists
Project Managers ,Business Analysts
Anyone with curious mind and interest to learn the trending Business Intelligence tools
- Ebooks list page : 47991
- 2021-07-10An Introduction to Google's Looker - A Developer Series
- 2021-06-21An Introduction to Google's Looker - A Developer Series
- 2021-06-20An Introduction to Google's Looker - A Developer Series
- 2021-07-02UDEMY ULTIMATE GOOGLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CLOUD DEVELOPER 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-05-09Acloud Guru Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer
- 2021-04-19Acloud Guru Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer
- 2021-04-13Acloud Guru - Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer
- 2021-03-20SkillShare - Introduction to Google Analytics 4.0
- 2021-02-18Introduction to Google Analytics 4.0
- 2021-02-16Introduction to Google Analytics 4.0
- 2021-01-30Complete Introduction To Google Data Studio 2020 Edition
- 2021-01-30Complete Introduction To Google Sheets Pivot Tables
- 2021-01-19A Cloud Guru - Introduction to Google Cloud VMware Cloud Engine
- 2021-01-19Introduction to Google Cloud VMware Cloud Engine
- 2020-12-29Udemy - Ultimate Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer 2020
- 2020-12-28Ultimate Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer 2020
- 2020-10-26Complete Introduction to Google Sheets Pivot Tables
- 2020-10-26Complete Introduction to Google Data Studio 2020 Edition
- 2020-10-17Introduction to Google's Material Design
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.