Posted on 2018-06-03, by everest555.
Algorithms & Data structures in Java (ENGINEERING INTERVIEW)
2.5h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 249 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This course will give you ability to solve problems, most people focus on programming language, but people offten forget about algorithms.
Algorithms are definetly more important than programming language, you can learn programming language in about week, but problem solving ability is much harder to learn. But the benefits are worth it.
When you get to interview mostly they care about your problem solving abilities.
To get your dream job, you need to know how to solve whatever problem they have. In this course you will learn how to do that.
Also I belive that nobody have time for long and booring lectures, so in this class I try to explain the important things in a fast and engaging way, so I won't bore you to death.
We start off with Sorting algorithms, I explain each algorithm and then I show you implementation.
After that we take a look at Data Structures, I chosed In my opinion the best Structures for you to learn the important concepts.
As a bonus I go through complex problem solving techniques. And I show you how these works on common examples such as Knapsack and Minimum spanning tree.
I belive that learning and understanding these concepts will help you solve problems more efficiently.
What are the requirements?
Basic knowledge of programming (conditions, loops, variables)
Some Java IDE
What am I going to get from this course?
Explain and Use Sorting Algorithms
Construct Efficient Algorithms
Explain and Use Data Structures
What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to improve their Problem Solving skills
- Ebooks list page : 36316
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing - Removed
- 2021-06-12Master the Coding Interview Algorithms & Data Structures Arrays and ADT C
- 2021-06-08Master the Coding Interview Algorithms & Data Structures Linked List C
- 2021-05-30Master the Coding Interview Algorithms & Data Structures Arrays and ADT
- 2019-12-03Data Structures in Java - Part I ( INTERVIEW QUESTIONS)
- 2019-05-28Udemy - Data Structures in Java - Part I ( INTERVIEW QUESTIONS)
- 2019-04-08The Coding Interview Bootcamp Вђ Algorithms Data Structures
- 2019-01-13The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures
- 2019-01-04Udemy - Algorithms and Data Structures in Java - Part II
- 2018-12-14The Coding Interview Bootcamp Ð²Ð‚" Algorithms Data Structures
- 2018-12-01The Coding Interview Bootcamp - Algorithms Data Structures
- 2018-08-28AI Algorithms, Data Structures, and Idioms in Prolog, Lisp, and Java
- 2018-06-09Udemy - The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures - Removed
- 2018-06-09The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures [Udemy] (2017) - Removed
- 2018-05-04Algorithms and Data Structures in Java
- 2018-03-11Udemy - The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures - Removed
- 2018-02-01Learn Algorithms And Data Structures In Java For Day To Day Applications
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing (Electrical and Computer Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] AI Algorithms, Data Structures, and Idioms in Prolog, Lisp, and Java
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.